Registration for Professional Entries
Professional bakers, chefs, artists, builders and architects are invited to flex their creative muscles. If you are a business owner, but not a baker, you may have your entry constructed by a professional. Your entry will be identified by your business name. All professional entries will be entered in our Silent Auction.
There is an entry fee of $25 for the professional division. Cash prizes will be awarded based on the number of entries.
Entry space is limited. Registrations for entry will be accepted from September 1st to November 1st. Please fill out the entry form below. If for any reason you are unable to participate after being registered, kindly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. All entries must be original designs unless they are replicas. No kits are permitted. Structures are not limited to houses. The main structure must be made of gingerbread.
2. Entries must be placed on a foam core or board base. Bases may be painted and the edges of the base may be covered with paint or ribbon.
3. There are no size limitations in this category, but you must include the dimensions of your entry on the form below.
4. All parts of the construction must be made of edible material, with the exception of the base. Candies must be unwrapped and lollipop sticks removed.
5. ALL professional entries will be included in the auction.
Entries will be judged by our panel based on Overall Appearance, Originality & Creativity, Level of Difficulty, and Consistency of Theme.
Professional Entry Form